SUNY Plattsburgh Alumni Association Mission Statement
The mission of the Plattsburgh Alumni Association is to: secure and strengthen the relationships between alumni and the college; actively support the student experience; facilitate the transition of current students to the alumni ranks; and work in partnership with the college to encourage alumni participation in its programs, activities and development efforts.
Ways in which the Plattsburgh Alumni Association supports the student experience include:
- Career networking, programming and direct access to alumni through the Plattsburgh Alumni Community (PAC).
- Grants to students that underwrite student-centered educational programs, including guest speakers, conference travel and artistic performances.
- Communications with students to promote alumni-sponsored programming, events and resources.
- Alumni events on campus such as Homecoming, Reunion and Cardinal Weekends.
- The Distinguished Visiting Alumni Program which brings successful alumni back to campus to interact with and mentor current students.